After adding a new board or editing an existing board, the app bar changes color showing you are in Edit mode and the following edit options are available.
- Edit board name: Change the board’s name.
- Save or cancel changes: After making changes made to a board, save and cancel buttons will appear. You can save or revert any changes made.
- Add card: See “Adding a card” section.
- Add header: Add a simple text header to help create card groupings or sections. You can adjust header width and font size.
- Drag and drop cards: Click and hold on any card, then drag to the desired position.
- Drag to resize cards: Click and hold on the corner handle, then drag to resize.
- Card hover options: Hover over a card to show some quick actions.
- Edit card
- Copy card
- Filters (if applied)
- Delete card
- Back: Exit edit mode by clicking the back button.
- Click the Add card button
- Click the Choose Type button and then select one the following card types:
- Add data to the cards. One or more data sets can be added to cards depending on the selected card type. Select from a list of data sets that are compatible with the chosen card type.
- Note and iframe card types only take manual text input.
- If you enabled the custom data sources parameter, the following option will appear at the bottom of the data set list: ANALYTICS_ENABLE_CUSTOM_DATA_SOURCES
- Select the Breakdown for the selected data sets.
Data sets are online graphs that can be broken out into separate lines. The breakdown options are: aggregate, per queue, and per agent. Specific breakdown options may be limited depending on the data set.
- Select the Filters for the selected data sets.
Filters for call queue, departments, sites, and agents can be applied to data sets. (Default filters can be applied to new cards. See “Board Settings” section.)
- Add an alert as needed. Alerts allow you to trigger color changes or browser notifications when a monitored data set crosses a threshold.
- Select which data set you want to monitor and set the alert to trigger when it’s above or below the specified threshold.
NOTE: Multiple thresholds must have the same threshold trigger direction. If your first alert triggers when it’s above a threshold, the rest of your alerts must also be above their specified threshold.
- Select the color of your alert.
- Adjust the style and change the visual settings to fine-tune your card.
- Style settings change depending on the card type.
- Additional style settings can be enabled for some cards using the following parameter:
- ANALYTICS_EXTRA_STYLE_CONTROLS parameter. (See “Enabling additional style controls” section.)
- Click and drag a card to move and resize your card to the desired position.
Click the Board Settings icon to adjust card layout margins, toggle browser notifications for the board, and set default filters that new cards will inherit for their data sets.
- Card Margin: Adjust the margin space between cards to better fit display resolutions. You can select: auto, 16px, or 24px. The auto option will adjust depending on the view width.
- Browser Notifications: Enable or disable browser notifications for a board. This allows you to turn off notifications on a board.
- Default Filters: Set filters that will automatically apply to data sets in all new cards within the board. Updating and saving filters here will also give you the option to update all existing cards with the new filters.
Board sharing options are available in Contact Center Analytics and allow you to share your board with specific individuals or broad groups. Boards shared with others will appear in their list of “Boards shared with me” in the side navigation.
- Share board with…: By default, boards are set to be shared only with specific groups or people. You can change this so the board is shared with everyone in the organization and toggle whether everyone can edit.
- Share with specific groups or people: Sharing with specific groups or people requires you to add a list of scopes, sites, departments, or people with whom to share.
- Enter a specific scope, department, site, or person.
- Configure individual settings to set who can view or edit the board.
Share a view-only public link: If you have the ANALYTICS_PUBLIC_LINK_ENABLED parameter set to “yes,” the public link will be enabled. Sharing a public link with others allows them to view a specific board without logging in. (Old links can be expired or invalidated by generating a new link.)