This section will show you how to add user phones and will display a list of what devices are registered to the user’s account.
From the Users page, click the Phones tab. A page similar to this will appear.
- A green icon next to the device means the device is registered and will be able to send and receive calls without issue.
- A red icon means the device is unregistered. This could be caused because the device is a softphone and currently turned off, or the phone platform is unable to communicate with the device.
- To the right of the status indicator is the name of the device. Followed by device type, the manufacturer and model number of the device, the IP address the device is registered, and the MAC address of the device.
- The line number the device has the extension number displayed.
From the Phones tab, you will be able to:
- Associate a phone with this user
- Edit phones associated with this user
- Delete phones associated with this user