Answering Rules define how calls to this extension are handled. To configure answering rules for the selected user.
- From the Users page, click the Answering Rules tab. A page similar to the following appears:
2. Use the Ring for drop-down list to select the maximum number of seconds that incoming calls ring for this user before the platform routes the call to the user’s voicemail or the Forward if Unanswered option, if configured.
3. From this page you can:
- Allow or block calls for this user
- Add answering rules for this user
- Change the active rule for this user
- Edit answering rules for this user
- Delete answering rules for this user
Each of these are explained on the following pages.