The Call Center module has a host of call-queue related statistics that supervisors and managers can use to evaluate daily call center performance. Statistics are available in real-time for the current business day. You can view the STATS GRID section and customize the statistics that show on the grid.
NOTE: Click the Refresh button on the Call Center Supervisor dashboard to retrieve the most up-to-date statistics.
In the STATS GRID section on the Call Center Supervisor dashboard, you can quickly view statistical data for key call center activity, such as the average call wait time, call volume, abandoned call rate, and more. Each statistic uses threshold settings and can be set to change colors based on if the statistic values are lower or higher than the defined thresholds.
The values that show in the STATS GRID section are based on the call queues you select in the CALL QUEUES >> section. Click the check box next to one or more call queue names to display the corresponding statistics for the selected queues in the STATS GRID section.
When thresholds are set, the statistics are color coded on a scale of red to green. The color-coded stats grid shows the following information:
- Green = Indicates the value is within an acceptable range based on the lower and upper threshold values set for the statistic.
- Yellow = Indicates the value is within the range of the lower threshold set for the statistic.
- Red = Indicates the value meets or exceeds the upper threshold set for the statistic.
- White = Indicates no thresholds are configured for the statistic.
The statistics that show in the STATS GRID section on the Call Center Supervisor dashboard are based on the options set in the Call Center Settings dialog box.
To change which statistics show in the STATS GRID section, click the Settings button to display the Call Center Settings dialog box.
The Call Center Settings dialog box has settings you can change on the following tabs:
Stats Grid Tab Options
Use the Stats Grid tab to choose which stats to show in the Stats Grid and to set the thresholds for when each statistic changes change color. If the threshold is left blank, no color warning will display for that statistic.
The following table describes each call center statistic category that can display in the STATS GRID section. For each statistic category, set the following options:
- On/Off Button – To enable a statistic to show in the STATS GRID section, click the On/Off button for the given statistic.
- Lower Threshold – Determines when the statistic turns completely yellow. This value should be less than the Upper Threshold value. If the option is left blank, the color will turn yellow at 70% of the Upper Threshold.
- Upper Threshold – Determines when the statistic turns completely red. This value should be more than the Lower Threshold value.
General Tab Options
Use the General tab to control various settings for call center reporting and appearance.
The following table describes each setting available on the General tab: