The Phone icon in the menu bar will take you to your phones center where all of the registered devices on your account are listed.
Clicking on the Phone icon will take you to the Phone Center.
Each row shows a phone that has been added to the system, along with:
- Whether the phone is registered.
- A green icon next to the device means the device is registered and will be able to send and receive calls without issue.
- A red icon means the device is unregistered. This could be caused because the device is softphone and currently turned off. Or the phone system is unable to communicate with the device.
- The phone name and device type. The hyperlink below the Name column allows you to edit the phone information. You can also edit or delete phones using icons on the right side of the row.
- The phone’s IP address, MAC address, and line number on the phone associated with your extension.